The G1™ kennel works better for your dog in the heat than any other pet travel crate we've put to the test. Here's why:
- Our kennel is the only double-wall rotomolded option on the market. That's important because the extra layer of rotomolded material is proven to better block UV rays, as well as humidity.
- The rubber feet on our crates raises them off the ground, limiting heat transmission from surfaces like pavement and truck beds.
- Back when we first released the crate, we informally conducted a temperature test using our kennel & others on the market. There was a nearly 50 degree difference between one popular crate and ours.
- Purchasing one of our pad accessories add an additional layer of protection, helping bring temps down inside the crate.
- The G1™ has ample airflow with 10 windows on its sides, a vented door and three rear windows. The Fan Kit 2.0 gets even more air circulation through there.
We know you know this, but we've gotta say it: we never recommend leaving your dog in the kennel for extended periods of time in the heat.