The G1™ door was designed to be reversible, for your setup convenience – this is particularly helpful when you've got two G1™ crates, side-by-side. Directions for reversing the door are as follows:
- Use a 3/16 allen wrench to unscrew the 6 door bolts.
- If you have a G1™ Small or G1™ Medium, you will also need to remove the striker plate.
- Flip the door around, reinstall the hex bolts.
- You will want to take a phillips head screw driver to remove the name plate and flip to the other side.
- If you have trouble lining up the bolts after you take them out, you can loosen the body bolts on the four corners of the kennel using a 7/16 inch socket wrench.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact us here.