We believe the G1™ kennel works for your dog in the cold better than any other pet travel crate we've put to the test. We worked with a third-party lab to stimulate different environments and conditions and found that the kennel stayed up to 20 degrees warmer than the outside air. You can find the details of our Thermal Property test here. We have also broken down the testing a bit further here to show pack members the test parameters.
Here are some quick facts on the kennel:
- Our kennel is the only double-wall roto-molded crate on the market. This matters because the second layer of construction adds extra protection against outside chill and cold winds.
- Rubber feet raise the G1™, limiting heat transmission out of kennel & allowing the dog to retain warmth.
- The G1 Kennel will stay up to 20 degrees warmer than the outside air.
- Your dog expends 20% less energy to stay warm in GUNNER's G1 Kennel, compared to leading single-wall rotomolded or aluminum kennels.
- A dog in a GUNNER with both the Cold Weather Door Cover and an All-Weather kit will expend one-tenth as much energy keeping warm as one in an uncovered GUNNER (in subzero temperatures).
- In the same way, our pad accessories limits heat conduction from the frozen ground.
- Engineers specifically designed the window vents to repel elements like water, sleet & snow. Plus our All-Weather Kit provides additional protection
Please sign in to leave a comment.