We believe the G1™ kennel works for your dog in the cold better than any other pet travel crate we've put to the test. Here's why:
- Our kennel is the only double-wall rotomolded crate on the market. This matters because the second layer of construction adds extra protection against outside chill and cold winds.
- Rubber feet raise the G1™, limiting heat transmission out of kennel & allowing the dog to retain warmth.
- In the same way, our pad accessories limits heat conduction from the frozen ground.
- Engineers specifically designed the window vents to repel elements like water, sleet & snow. Plus our All-Weather Kit provides additional protection
- Gunner Kennels customers have reported their own findings, and tell us that on cold winter days, the G1™ stayed anywhere from 15-45 degrees warmer inside the kennel than exterior temperatures. Some were using the All Weather Kit, others were not.